December 12, 2020
Happy Hanukkah to our friends celebrating the Festival of Lights.
As you know by now, Gov. Wolf has ordered no indoor dining until next year. We are open for take out Monday thru Saturday 4pm to 9pm. We may consider closing earlier if there is no demand after 8pm. We will also be closed Christmas Eve. I'm not sure about New Years Eve yet. Visit our website for updates on this ever changing situation.
We enjoyed seeing so many of your masked faces in our dining room over the last several weeks. We will miss you but hope to see you car side.
Thank you for your support as we continue to adapt and be flexible so that we can continue to serve you something yummy and keep our staff employed. Below are our current specials.
Family Meals to Go will be back next week. Updated details will be on our website soon.
Need a gift? Gift Card Special: Now through Christmas when you purchase $50 or more in gift cards, receive a $10 gift certificate for yourself to use in the new year. We've also got stocking stuffers. We have plenty of gift cards but Hot Sauces and Salad Dressing are while supplies last. All can be purchased at the Inn or at our menu link below for carry out. Gift Cards can also be purchased online and mailed to you here.
Tonight's Special Features
- Cranberry Apple Margarita - Features Chris's house made Cranberry Simple Syrup, Reposado Tequila, Sour Apple Liqueur and fresh lime juice.
- Cocoa-Rita - This luxurious Patron Cocoa Rita features Godiva Liqueur, Patron XO Cafe, Patron Anejo, Coiuntreu, Heavy Cream, a dash of cinnamon and a Bada Bing Cherry. Enjoy chilled or on the rocks.
- Chef's Special: Tuna Steak - Hand cut, grilled yellow fin tuna wild caught off the shores of NC. House made Ginger Jalapeno Sauce. Bell Pepper Risotto. Rainbow Carrots.
- Quinoa Breaded Shrimp Appetizer - 16 Bliss Bite-Sided Quinoa Breaded Shrimp dusted with Chef Nemorio's house ground Chile Spice blend. Chile de Arbol Lime Sauce.
- John made ice cream including Butter Pecan and Chocolate Chile and Karen is working on soup. Visit our online menu for more details, prices, and to see what else we are cooking for you tonight.
To enjoy Franklin Inn Food:
- Use your Heartland Guest App to order to go
- Order online: https://thefranklininn.hrpos.heartland.us/menu
- Or call 412-366-4140.
Car Side Delivery Customers: Park nearest to our patio when possible. Once we send you the order ready text, turn your flashers on so we can find you in the dark. Give us a few minutes. Some times we text you and on the way out the door, we get held up by the needs of another customer inside.
****We can not take credit cards over the phone due to security issues. We can text you a secure payment link after you place your order and you can pay via your Heartland Guest App. You must use the same phone number on your app as you use to order for it to sync. Remember to give us your car color/model so that we can bring your order to your car.
Whether you decide to eat in our dining room or order take out, your safety continues to be our priority. Read this blog post for details on how we are caring for the health and well-being of our staff and guests.
Hope your holidays are especially joyful, safe and healthy as we make the best of this situation together.