Here are a few of our favorite and new things at the Inn for October:
1. Prayers of Sinners Red Blend: A decadent, smooth and luxurious red wine. Deeply layered with black berry, dark fruit, violet and cocoa. It's available by the glass or bottle but I suggest you get the bottle. It's too cool with an intriguing black light enhanced label. This wine is robust and holds up to spice and chocolate. Try it with our mole enchiladas.
2. Fall Beers Are Coming "Inn": Ask your server what we bottles and drafts are available this week.
3. Tequila of the Month, Cazadores: Read more about it here. Happy Hour Price all day on Wednesdays. The Blanco has a rating of 93. Try it in the Cazadores Blood Orange Margarita today at the Inn.
4. Cilantro Jalapeño Vinaigrette: Grab a bottle of our latest batch at the Inn, Shenot's or Kaelin Farm Market today. Makes a great hostess gift for the holiday party. Here's a recipe for you to try or enjoy it on your salad.
5. Patrón Extra Añejo: Just put it on the shelf. Patrón Extra Añejo is made from the highest-quality 100% Weber Blue Agave. It's aged for a minimum of 3 years in American, French and Hungarian oak barrels. The deep, nuanced flavors are perfect for replacing whiskey in your cocktails.
6. Craft Tequila Cocktail Class: We can't wait for Sunday, October 27 to arrive. We are so looking forward to sharing this event with you. Details here.